Home Follow Flickr Twitter Bloglovin Enquiries About me


ali. twenty. australia.

I'm Ali, twenty years young, living in beautiful Australia. Currently third year at university, studying a Bachelor of New Media Arts, majoring in Photography and Graphic Design. This blog is going to display my attempts at photography. I'm still learning and improving, now I just have to build an amazing portfolio and get myself out there.




James Cook University Open Day
Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 4:37 PM

Khara, a fellow photographer from my class, and myself were asked to set up a fashion photo shoot for the James Cook University Open Day. Of course we planned to shoot many different girls but nothing goes to plan. Unfortunately out of the three, two got sick, but at least we had the beautiful Danni show up. It was a fun day, mainly with Khara and myself playing with different lighting set ups in the studio and of course talking to people who were interested in Photography and having many people come watch us. 

To view Khara's work visit her website House of Lucie.


















Remember to like on Facebook

Labels: