Home Follow Flickr Twitter Bloglovin Enquiries About me


ali. twenty. australia.

I'm Ali, twenty years young, living in beautiful Australia. Currently third year at university, studying a Bachelor of New Media Arts, majoring in Photography and Graphic Design. This blog is going to display my attempts at photography. I'm still learning and improving, now I just have to build an amazing portfolio and get myself out there.




Light Painting, 2 October 2012
Sunday, January 20, 2013, 10:12 PM

I've always wanted to experiment with light painting. So late one night my sister and my two friends drove to a deserted park with a massive field and had fun running around with torches and mobile phones creating different images. Without those three these images wouldn't be possible and I'm grateful for the fact they were willing to run around for hours and create awesomeness. Enjoy.













Remember to like on Facebook.

Labels: